Merry Krampus Video Contest
Last modified: Friday, December 5th, 2014
To celebrate the holiday season this year we’re going to throw a big fat Video contest. The prize will be…
No, not Thor jumping his bike in your living room... a KRAMPUS!
Here are the rules:
- Theme: “Holidays with the Krampus” (kind of on the nose I know). It’s pretty general so use your imagination and make it hilarious. You don't have to have a Krampus for the video, you don't even have to have a bike. Use imaginatrix magic.
- Team of threes. Everyone on the team must be at least 18. (The winning team will receive a Krampus for each of their participants. Green Sparkly, not Ops)
- Teams must partner with a local bike shop that has a QBP account. The shop will be where we send the bikes and we’ll credit the shop for the builds. So there will be a touch point for future service or questions. Please make sure you have contacted the shop and cleared it with them prior to submitting your video.
- All three team members must appear in the video.
- Once your video is complete, upload it to YouTube and send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with.
- Team members names
- Team members email addresses
- Team members bike size
- Name of local bike shop sponsoring, and name of contact there
- Video must be submitted no later than Dec 12th at 11:59 PM CST.
- Videos will be judged on the merit of how much we like them (taking none of the rules into account, or maybe all of them...really we're just gonna pick the one we like the best, rules are meant to be broken), or if there are none that we like, then we’ll pick the one we dislike the least.
Here are the Terms and Legal Stuff.
- Only non-commercial work may be submitted.
- Video may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. This is not an extreme stunt contest; entrants should not take any undue personal risks to create any content and do so at their own risk.
- Video may not include confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks or copyrighted material belonging to any person or entity other than the entrant, or feature individuals who have not agreed in writing to appear in the image. Proof of a suitable licensing or other agreement may be required.
- Video will be deemed submitted by the authorized entrant at the email address submitted at time of entry.
- The submitter agrees to release, defend and indemnify QBP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind arising from, or in connection with, the submitted video or content including, but not limited to, liability arising from, or in connection with, the web-page including but not limited to, liability arising from copyright infringement, improper use of likeness, personal injury, death, damages or monetary loss.
- Surly reserves the right to remove submitted content at any time and for any reason. All decisions about eligibility, disqualification, and selection of content to be displayed are within the sole and complete discretion of Surly.
- Any claims of third parties regarding the images or other content should be submitted to Surly for resolution.
- By submitting a video or other content, entrant agrees to be contacted by Surly with future promotional offers. Information provided by entrant to participate in this Video Contest is subject to privacy policies of QBP and Surly.