- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 front view on white background
- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 rear view on white background
- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 front view with roll top unrolled and open on white background
- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 rear view with roll top unrolled and open on white background
- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 front view with roll top unrolled top closed and buckles tucked in on white background
- Surly Porteur House Bag 2.0 front view mounted on front rack of drop bar bike on white background
Porteur House 2.0
Fine-tuned for overnight camping trips and carting your cargo to work and back, the updated Porteur House Bag features a roll-top design and structured body to offer load stability in an unstable world. With a large inner sanctum, two front pockets, a rear pocket the size of Texas, and a bunch of cute pouches on the sides, you’ll run out of stuff before you run out of space. And if you do run out of room? Use the included accessory bungee and two One-Wrap® straps to make those leftover spuds fit.
Designed to fit on your 24-Pack Rack, you can use the Porteur House Bag with many other Porteur-style racks. Adjust the straps, buckle them in place, presto attacho.
Porteur House Specifications:
Material: Main body 1680D nylon, Liner 400D nylon. Bag fabric and hardware are bluesign® Approved, which means the materials are sustainably produced to have the lowest possible impact on Humanoids and the environment
Dimensions when Rolled: 370 x 280 x 240mm
Dimensions when Unrolled: 370 x 280 x 440mm
Capacity: 30-lb. bag capacity. Consult your rack’s weight limitations
Extras: Integrated nylon liner, easy-carry handle, and Surly’s enduring gratitude for trusting us with your cargo