Where did you grow up?
Elk River, MN
Interests? Hobbies? Do you even have any?
Bikes, wheelies, jumps, berms, rollers, downhill, motocross, engines, cars, burnouts, speed, travel, road trips, camping, house, wife, baby, dog, cat.
Who do you think you are, anyway?
I am Thor.
Top ten factoids about you that even your co-workers may not know. Go.
- When I grow up I am going to be a professional motocross racer.
- I used to design 50,000lb steel dump truck frames.
- I write 3's, 5's, and 8's upside-down.
- I was named after my great grandpa.
- I have a HUGE head and most hats don’t fit me.
- I grew up with dirt jumps in my back yard, built by me and my buddies.
- I once layered 13 socks on one foot.
- I have never ridden clipless. No hate, I think it's cool, I just like my flats.
- I have a deep passion for McDonalds chocolate milk shakes.
- I can wheelie a Big Dummy.
Who or what influences your thinking and behavior and why?
Mid 80's Honda ATV marketing. Why, because I had a sweet Honda ATC poster in my room as a kid and think it set me on a path for life.
What would you say your job is around here?
Design bike stuff that some people don’t think is half bad.
One sentence to say what you want to say. Go.
I have my dream job.