Where did you grow up?
About 2 hours west of Minneapolis in Willmar, MN.
Interests? Hobbies? Do you even have any?
-Trail Sports (Cross country skiing, cycling, trail running, rollerskiing)
-Learning how to fix things so that I don't have to pay someone else to do it for me
-Chasing my daughter around
-Camping in sub-zero temperatures
-Almost anything Scandinavian
Who do you think you are, anyway?
It depends what day it is.
Top ten factoids about you that even your co-workers may not know. Go.
- I don't believe there is such a thing as bad weather, just bad clothing
- The whole Beyoncé thing. I just don't get it…
- I have a twin brother, although he is a fraternal twin. Does that still count?
- When Home Alone 2 came out I was repeatedly mistaken for Macaulay Culkin.
- I never believed in ghosts, then I had a ghost encounter. Blew my mind.
- Foosball is my hidden talent.
- When I pass by a skunk road kill, I actually enjoy the smell.
- I prefer going uphill to going downhill.
- My historical dream job would definitely be a polar explorer.
- I'm comforted by the fact that fatties do in fact, fit fine.
Who or what influences your thinking and behavior and why?
Whatever gets my adrenaline going is usually quite influential to me. I love the feeling when I'm super pumped up and motivated about something.
What would you say your job is around here?
My job is to spread the gospel of Surly.
One sentence to say what you want to say. Go.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. -Ferris Bueller