Where did you grow up?
What are your interests/hobbies?
I like to make things: beats, prints, graphic designs, random acts of art. I like to ride the bicycle and look around at stuff.
Who do you think you are, anyway?
I don’t know. Myself I guess. Are you an idiot?
Give me your top ten factoids about yourself that others may not realize.
- I was born on Earth.
- I was short like you once when I was in 3rd grade.
- I won the Red Zinger Mini Classic when I was a youngster before there were heart rate monitors.
- Cross country ski raced full-time until I turned into a grown adult and had to get a job.
- I took algebra 3 times and still can’t figure out what the letters mean.
- Just because I am tall doesn’t mean that I can play basketball.
- I have a snow village that I put up for the holidays. It’s so magical.
- There is a vortex in the wetland behind my house.
- Used to go all out with halloween decorations as a kid with fake bodies and all. Would float them down the river behind my house when the holiday was over. I only did that once. That should explain a few things.
Who or what influences your thinking and behavior and why?
I don’t read or get out much so no influence there. My influence is my mind and what ever I think of. Sure there are cues that spark ideas such as a good tune or something in nature but ultimately it’s my imagination. If I think it and it’s doable, then I do it. I have this concept that I am naming right now. Virtual Doing. Lets say I want to go skiing but there is no snow. No problem. Picture yourself doing it. There you go. You’re skiing. If you are in public and people are staring at you thinking you are on drugs as you are going through the motions of the virtual snow. Don’t worry, they are jealous.
What would you say your job is around here?
I am the art directing, graphic design making weirdo. I open Adobe Creative Suite, drink coffee, go to meetings, and find time to make something everyday.
One sentence to say what you want to say. Go.
The difference between me and you is that I am taller.