Where did you grow up?
This fine state
Interests? Hobbies? Do you even have any?
Brunch, whisky, tacos, paperbacks, backpacking, camping, historical markers
Who do you think you are, anyway?
Where the logic begins and ends, I’m not sure.
Top ten factoids about you that even your co-workers may not know. Go.
- I’d rather live next to a good hardware store than the beach
- You name it, I’ll bake it
- Map Collector
- There’s likely a knife on me somewhere
- I’m real bad at tennis but I’m no quitter
- My last head injury left me unable to walk backwards
- I think Canada is pretty ok
- I’ve spent a lot of time in diesel lanes
- I really enjoy drinking Pablo’s coffee
- Pro paperbacks
Who or what influences your thinking and behavior and why?
I often think about the ’75 Connie “the Hawk” Hawkins v Paul Simon basketball game and think, Could I beat Paul Simon? I’d like to think that I could.
What would you say your job is around here?
I help turn the bar napkin scribbles into real live products.
One sentence to say what you want to say. Go.