Where did you grow up?
SoDak, Nebraska, Colorado…pick one, you’ll be correct
Interests? Hobbies? Do you even have any?
My kid, College football, Skiing (free your heel!), Camping, Old timey music, Civil war re-enactment.
Who do you think you are, anyway?
I don’t know. I think I was born in the wrong century.
Top ten factoids about you that even your co-workers may not know. Go.
- I once was a knuckle dragger but then I evolved.
- My college mascot was an Antelope (Go Lopers…yeah didn’t cheer that much).
- My high school mascot was a Bearcat…what’s a bearcat?
- I once rode down a hill with my eyes closed and ran into a parked car.
- I don’t really like bikes that much any more.
- Things I’ve wanted to be when I grow up: Veterinarian, philologist, accountant, cabinet maker, boat builder, electrician, raft guide, bike guide, nurse, Log home builder, pilot, Hostel owner, historic preservationist (that is all I could come up with off the top of my head).
- I work for the bike company, not the beer company.
- Things currently on my desk, dark chocolate, 2 magic eight balls, coke, ketchup packet, dirty plate, empty pop bottle, 3 bananas, almost empty bottle of Cate’s Bulleit Rye whiskey, walnuts, hand lotion, crock pot, tissues, magnetic poetry kit called “Mixed Up Movie Lines”, stocking cap, head phones, two new old stock Surly NEW hubs blk, Urban Velo magazine, 4 pop bottle caps and 2 beer bottle caps, bottle opener, and 2 Surly Japan tour buttons
- [NOTE: Jim didn’t write anything after 8. It just stopped abruptly. –ed.]
Who or what influences your behavior and why?
Andy Corson, that guy just gets it.
What would you say your job is around here?
Keeping the lights on well after everyone else has gone home, except Verdoorn…that dude works more than me.
One sentence to say what you want to. Go.